...more meowycakes: Cats?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cats?


Jen aka chacha from the knittyboards lives right around the corner from me. Literally. On her blog she posted that there's a friendly lilttle kitten that came around the other day that was gray & white and was quite mewly. I was wondering if it was one of these guys (this pic was from last fall but the coloring and markings of each cat are still the same LOL

These are 5 of 10 that I feed regularly. Left to right are: Slinky Baby (the mother), Deez Nutz (the runt), Crunk (big sister), Mathers and Marshall (the twins - Mathers is a girl - she has the white spot on tip of her tail)
Not pictured are Smudge, Foo, Mascara, Patchy and Slinky Gray Baby. They like to come out at night. Deez Nutz is the one I'd imagine pimped herself to chacha because she really is friendly and noisy. *chuckles*

1 Wigglysnacks:

Blogger chacha / Jen said...

Too cute! I love the names you've given them. :)

It doesn't look like my little friend is there. He or she is almost entirely white, with a grey splotch on his or her head... I'll have to see if I can get a picture next time.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home