...more meowycakes: Tagged by Jason

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Tagged by Jason

This was from his MySpace blog:

Monday, April 10, 2006


TAG!
Current mood: mischievous

Each player of this game starts with six weird things or habits about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things or habits, and state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged, list their names, and leave a comment that says "you are tagged", or whatever, and tell them to read your blog.

Weird things about me.

1. I have always wanted to be the voice of a Simpsons character.

2. I LOVE Zombie horror movies, games and pretty much anything to do with zombies. In fact my gaming tag is ZombieAtak. I must be sick......

3. I once crashed a car that I wasn't actually in at the time. (Note: always remember to set the parking brake.)

4. I have eaten large amounts of condiments for money.

5. If I could have One Million Dollars or a pet Dinosaur, I would take the Dinosaur.

6. My high school yearbook quote was from Homer Simpson.

I guess I'm kinda weird but its so hard to come up with stuff.

I tag Brian, Chris, Kat, Tim, Kurtis, and AnneMarie.


So here is mine:

1) I am deathly afraid of the Toilet Tank Monster.

2) I must pet all cats I see. Even if I don't know them.

3) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE professional timbersports. Matt Bush, Arden Cogar Jr & Sr are my heroes... and there's the NASCAR thing too...

4) I have an extra teeny, tiny toenail on my right pinkie toe, outer edge. Only my manicurist/pedicurist can actually see it and she does a great job of hiding it.

5) My most frequent dream is me as an anime character, usually sci-fi.

6) I wish everything in life contained glitter or Hello Kitty.


I tag Jake, Robyn, Sheryl, Arnaldo, Mara and Kevin.

0 Wigglysnacks:

Post a Comment

<< Home