...more meowycakes: I'm just angry about general stuff

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm just angry about general stuff

We are a little behind on some bills - nothing major or dire - but stuff is a few weeks late. I try to budget us as best as possible, and everyone gets paid in some way, shape or form, but the big companies just make me angry. We'll get a few calls, and I talk to the CSR who makes notes about the payment in progress, blah, blah, blah and all seems to end well on that phone call. Well, I leave for a few hours to take care of errands, come home, and find 30 different call attempts on my caller id. Then the phone rings a few minutes later and it's the credit card company with some rude asshole on the other end who proceeds to hang up on me midsentence.

I am so pissed off because I made over $200 in payments last week to these guys and every record I have available to me shows that payment has been received. Yet these assholes still harrass us. Hang up on us. Act like we're a couple of deadbeats. The only time where I've had a civil conversation with anyone there is when I've called in to them and tracked someone down on my own time. I sent an email and left 3 voice mails to supervisors - but I guarantee that no one will respond, just like in the Best Buy incident last year.

Which brings me to my next state of pissed off.
I am so stressed out that I am not sleeping. I feel fat (well, I am fat but being sick doesn't help) and I am tired of taking drugs to cure my cough, cold, allergies, cold sores, and chronic headaches. I'm not a hypochondriac by any stretch of the imagination because I HATE going to the dr. and I never call in sick unless I am near death. Proof in point - I went to a 6-day business conference last year in Houston while in a state of near-death... turns out I had pneumonia and bronchitis, did 2 cycles of antibiotics and still went to work and to this conference because it was not something I could miss.Also, my store was so understaffed that even when I attempted to take a day or 2 off to rest, I still was called into work. I had to be masked for 6 weeks to keep my germs to a minimum. So all in all I was sick for 3 months and to be quite honest - I have not fully recovered after almost a year.

On the upside -

Chinese New Year is right around the corner.

0 Wigglysnacks:

Post a Comment

<< Home