...more meowycakes: Been a while since I blogged and I apologize to my 7 faithful readers. :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Been a while since I blogged and I apologize to my 7 faithful readers. :)

I have been under a rock called life.

It is spring break right now and I am kitten sitting a sweet little pain in the ass named Assless Chaps. Well, actually she was originally called Bulldog when they thought she was a boy, then John Wayne because she has a sheriff badge spot on her chest, then Diva Boots becase it looks like she is wearing thigh-high boots --- but currently we have setttled on Assless Chaps because it looks more like she is wearing assless chaps and it's funnier. She's 9 weeks old and hilarious.

I had H1N1 a few months ago. Yes, I had the hamthrax. Sicker than a dog, but when you have almost no immune system, it is a harder hit as opposed to normal people getting a bug. When I kicked the H1N1 I then caught a nasty bronchitis a month later. Which brings me to my next woe of having a suck-ass lingering cough for the last 6 weeks that no one can seem to figure out. It requires codeine for me to sleep at night and the 'Tussin every 4-6 hours, and 1-2 cough drops in my mouth continuously while I am awake...this has been my life in class and at work. People who don't know how sick I was think I am dying of emphysema or whooping cough because I hack so horribly.
I am taking the usual load of courses required for a pre-med sophomore, but man, it's kicking my butt. All I can say is ...Shakespeare, what was I thinking?

Okay, the kitten is ripping across the desk - I just had to delete a string of little paw tracks of random key strikes, so I will pop back later.

xo Rox

0 Wigglysnacks:

Post a Comment

<< Home