...more meowycakes: I'm not a political cat

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm not a political cat

...but this has made me sit up and take notice.

Do you know who Ron Paul is?

I just learned about him in detail today. In fact, John and I are having a lively discussion about him as I type this. I hate politics. I am not a political person by any stretch of the imagination, but as long as my taxes aren't out of control (hahahaha) and I am still among the Land Of The Free and the Home Of The Brave, life is good. He actually seems pretty promising, and I like the fact that he was a tried & true flight surgeon in the Air Force back in the 60's and that he is from Pittsburgh.

I am a Republican, by party registration, but I'm not too happy with how divided the GOP is right now. I think Rudy Giuliani is great - I did live in the Tri-State Area for many years. But despite the fact that he is the hero of 9/11 and is a very smart man, he has some skeletons in his closet that probably will not make it through Round 1 of the ass-pounding fest that is the next Presidential Election. Hilary? I'm a woman, but I find it hard to get behind her for only being a woman. She's still a Clinton. Obama? No comment. Fred Thompson is another one I like, because he is Arthur From Law & Order and Big John from Days Of Thunder.

(Angel is a fan of Admiral Ackbar, by the way, because she likes calamari. My own threadjack because she is watching Star Wars and twitching)

I don't know. I want to do my civic duty and help put the right candidate in office, but there's just so much information still needing to be sorted out.

0 Wigglysnacks:

Post a Comment

<< Home